Dr. Tania Peters
Dr. Tania Peters is a board-certified dermatologist with specialized training in cutaneous laser and dermatologic surgery. Dr. Peters graduated from University of Maryland School of Medicine at the top of her class as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha national medical honor society. She completed her dermatology residency at Duke University Medical Center where she served as resident chairperson for the 34th Annual Southeastern Consortium for CME in Dermatology. She subsequently joined the dermatology faculty at Duke University where she treated a broad spectrum of medical dermatology patients and instructed medical students and dermatology residents.
Her professional affiliations include the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery and the Women’s Dermatologic Society.
- Honors & Awards:
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS), Cosmetic Dermatology Resident Scholarship, 2010
- Advanced Resident Training & Education (ARTE) in Dermatology Scholarship, Orlando Dermatology Aesthetic & Clinical Conference, 2010
- Women’s Dermatologic Society (WDS), Mentorship Award, 2010
- Cosmetic Surgery Forum, Cosmetic Surgery Forum Conference Grant, 2009
- Baltimore City Medical Society Foundation, Baltimore City Medical Society Foundation Scholarship, 2006
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) National Medical Society, Maryland Beta Chapter, 2006
- Phi Beta Kappa, Davidson College, 2003
- Duke Endowment Merit Scholar, Davidson College, 2001– 2003