Over the years, many people experience eyelash thinning. LATISSE® can more than double your lash line in 16 weeks!
LATISSE® solution works gradually…. longer lashes are commonly seen after 4 weeks, but to reach maximum length, fullness, and darkness, LATISSE® should be applied every day for 16 weeks.
At week 4: Longer lashes are seen
At week 8: Fuller and darker lashes are seen
At week 16: FULL dramatic results
LATISSE® solution is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis used to grow eyelashes, making them longer, thicker and darker. Eyelash hypotrichosis is another name for inadequate or sparse eyelashes. Schedule a consultation at Washington Institute of Dermatologic Laser Surgey to see if Latisse is right for you.
What to expect from LATISSE®
Great eyelashes don’t just happen overnight. That’s why it’s important to note that LATISSE® solution works gradually and remarkably — with full results at week 16. Once you begin, you must continue applying the topical solution each night and follow the directions for best results. If you stop using LATISSE® at any time, your eyelashes will return to their previous appearance over several weeks to months.
How to Apply LATISSE®
Some important do’s and don’ts:
• Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye and blot excess solution with a tissue.
• Only use the sterile applicators supplied with LATISSE® to apply the product.
• Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
• Remove contact lenses prior to applying LATISSE®. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterwards.
• If use of LATISSE® is discontinued, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.
Tips for Success with LATISSE®
To make LATISSE® treatment as effective as possible, follow these guidelines:
• Try to incorporate LATISSE® into your nightly routine — for example, after you’ve washed your face and brushed your teeth.
• Store the LATISSE® bottle near your other skin care products or toothbrush, so you won’t forget to apply it each night.
• LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% takes time to work. Only use it once a night. Use of LATISSE®more than once a day will not increase the growth of eyelashes.
• LATISSE® is best applied to clean skin. Before getting started, be sure to remove makeup and contacts.
• Always use the sterile, disposable, FDA-approved applicator provided in the kit when applying LATISSE®. Do not try to apply with a cotton swab. Only apply LATISSE® to the base of upper lashes, not the lower lid.
• Don’t let the tip of the bottle or applicator contact your fingers or any other unintended surface, in order to avoid contamination by common bacteria known to cause infections.
• When you start using LATISSE® solution, be sure to mark your calendar and take pictures throughout weeks (0, 4, 8, 12, 16), so you can have your own “Before & After Gallery.”